How does the laptop connect to wifi? ? (Please explain the specific steps, thank you)
The steps of how to connect the laptop to wifi are as follows:
1. Every laptop can be connected to wifi, but the connection method is different due to system reasons. The following is a demonstration of WIN7 system;
2. Find “Start” in the lower left corner of the computer, and click to find the control panel;
3. After you find the control panel, click to enter, there are many options in it, find the second network and Internet, and click OK;
4. After finding the control panel, select the network sharing center, change the network settings, set the new connected network, and select the next step to connect to the Internet in the next window;
5. Here will ask “how do you want to connect”, if you have broadband, choose to connect to broadband, if not, choose to connect to wireless, and then click Next;
6. There will be “Do you want to use an existing connection?” and there are two options. Choose the first one to create a connection, and finally the next step is to connect to the network;
7. Find the corresponding network to connect, enter the correct password, and then click Connect to connect to WiFi.
How to connect a laptop to wifi
The connection method is as follows: 1. Open the start menu and select [Settings]; 2. Select [Network]; 3. Select [WLAN]; 4. Select [Display Available Networks] on the page as shown in the figure; 5. A pop-up will appear in the lower right corner of the notebook As shown in the list, select the network you want to connect to, and click [Connect]; 6. Enter the password in the position as shown in the figure, and click [Next]; 7. Then wait for the network connection; 8. Then the network is successfully connected NS.
Extended information: Wireless network in the category of wireless local area network refers to “wireless compatibility certification”, which is essentially a commercial certification and also a wireless networking technology. In the past, the computer was connected through a network cable, while the wireless fidelity was through radio. Polly connects to the Internet; the common one is a wireless router, so the effective range of the radio wave coverage of this wireless router can be connected by wireless fidelity connection, if the wireless router is connected to an ADSL line or other Internet lines, then It is called a hot spot.
How to connect a laptop to wifi
There are two ways to turn on the physical WiFi switch on the laptop,
1. There is a wireless marking button in the FN+ function key area (combination function) at the same time to turn it on;
2. Some laptops (such as IBM) have a physical button to turn on.
Note: If you still can’t connect to the network after both of these methods are turned on, then you have to see if the wireless in the local connection is disabled (gray), and right-click to enable it after you find it. If the WIFI function is turned on correctly, the wireless icon will appear in the lower right corner (like an i plus 3 arc lines), and a WIFI list will appear after clicking Open. Find the one you want to connect to and enter the password.
The method of operating system to connect to WiFi, steps:
Win7 system laptop connection wifi:
1. You need to create a wireless network link, enter the Win7 start menu at the lower left corner of the desktop, and click “Control Panel”.
2. Then click “Network and Internet”
3. Next, open the “Network and Sharing Center”, here is the function that Win7 computers must use for networking, whether it is connecting to a wireless network or a broadband network, you need to turn on this function to set it up. There are also shortcut keys, just click the shortcut key like window in the lower right corner of the desktop to open it.
4. Click “Set up a new connection or network”
5. Select “Connect to the Internet”
6, win7 will automatically search for the corresponding wireless network, click on the network with the best signal “connect” and enter the password, if there is no password set for the wifi. You can connect to the Internet directly.
Win8 (Win10) system laptop connection wifi:
Windows 8 (Windows 10) has a relatively large range of changes in the wireless network connection, discarding the traditional pop-up window, and adopting the right sidebar to connect to the network.
1. Click the network icon in the tray, and check whether the airplane mode is turned on in the network sidebar on the right side that pops up. If it is turned on, you need to turn it off. Then find the private wireless network SSID (wireless network broadcast name) in WiFi, and click “Connect”.
2. Enter the security key of the private wireless network in the white box. If you are worried about the input error, you can click the eye icon on the right to view the input. After confirming that it is correct, click “Next”.
3. If the network security key is entered correctly, the computer is now able to connect to the network through the wireless network, and you can start using it. Of course, the wireless network connection has the last step, whether to enable sharing between computers and connect to devices on this network. Under normal circumstances, if there are two or more computers connected to the wireless network and need to share files, printers and other devices, click the second item “Yes, enable sharing and connect to the device for home or work network” , Otherwise click the first item “No, do not enable sharing or connect to the device’s network for public places”.
If you use wifi in your home, try to set the wifi password more complicated, which can prevent others from rubbing the Internet and causing the problem of too slow Internet access.
How to connect the newly bought laptop to wifi
1. First, open the newly purchased laptop, click “Settings” in the start menu, and click Open.
2. Then, select “Network and Internet” in the settings, and click Open.
3. Then, select the “wlan” item on the left, and click Open.
4. Then, select “Show Available Networks” in the window, and click Open.
5. Then, select the WiFi you want to connect to in the pop-up list, and click “Connect”.
6. Then, enter the WiFi password.
7. Then, the system is connecting to WiFi.
8. Finally, the laptop is connected to WiFi and the problem is solved.
How to connect Lenovo laptop to WiFi, please answer in detail
1. Click “Start” on the desktop, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click “Network and Internet”.
3. Click “Network and Sharing Center”.
4. Click “Set up a new connection or network”.
5. Select “Connect to the Internet”, and then click “Next”.
6. Then Win7 will automatically search for nearby WiFi, open the wireless network icon in the lower right corner of the desktop, select the WiFi you want to connect to, click “Connect”, and enter the password to connect. If the WiFi does not have a password, connect directly You can start to surf the Internet.
WI-FI (Wireless Fidelity) is a technology that can wirelessly connect personal computers, handheld devices and other terminals to each other. It was invented in the 1990s by the Australian government’s research organization CSIRO. The inventor was John O’Sullivan. , Is called the “Father of Wi-Fi” by the media.
WI-FI is a brand of wireless network communication technology, held by the Wi-Fi Alliance, and its components include basic service units, distribution systems, access points, extended service units and gateways.
The purpose is to improve the interoperability between wireless network products based on the IEEE 802.11 standard. There are many types of Wi-Fi styles, such as wireless cards, and computer-connected ones.
How to connect a laptop to a wireless network wifi
1. First click on the wireless network in the lower right corner of the taskbar, and select the “Open Network and Sharing Center” item;
2. In the Akai interface, click “change adapter settings” on the left;
3. Then in the “Network Connections” window that opens, if there is a wireless network connection in the network connection that is grayed out, right-click it and select “Enable”;
4. If there is no wireless network connection in the network connection, continue to follow the steps below;
5. Right-click the computer icon on the computer desktop, and then select the “Manage” option;
6. Then open the computer management interface and click on the “Device Manager” item under System Tools. The specific operation is as shown in the figure below;
7. Then check the “Network Adapter”, there is no exclamation mark for the network controller, but there is still only one wired network card in the network adapter. Generally, it is caused by a BIOS wireless switch being turned off or a wireless network card hardware failure. You can turn on the BIOS wireless switch test;
8. Restart the computer, press the F2 key continuously to enter the BIOS interface when booting, and then check the Configuration page Wireless LAN Support to ensure that it is in the Enabled state. If it is in the Disabled state, change it as shown in the figure below;