In today’s world, in which everything under the sun is available to the consumer, all you need is the money to pay for what your heart desires. From electronics and the latest gadgets to clothes, furniture and household items, you can get what you want by the flash of a card or the click of a button. Whether someone opts for flagship items or regular budget brands, it’s all possible, even if you don’t have the means to dole out a ton of cash upfront. With credit cards and debit cards, people have the opportunity to pay in cashless mediums, which offer greater convenience. When consumers buy items they like, it’s always an exciting time for them. Purchasing something new, or a product that you have always wanted can be an exhilarating experience. Additionally, you want peace of mind with zero hassle.
Credit cards offer the freedom of up to 45 days of free credit. Credit cards also offer the benefit of buying big-ticket items on EMIs. Nonetheless, with credit cards, there are a number of hidden extras in payments that the consumer has to make. For starters, if you pay using your credit card and opt for EMI payments, there is a processing fee to begin the process of payment, as well as interest that is charged per month, for the duration of the EMI payment. You usually end up paying more for your product by the time the EMIs are all over and done with. However, digital instruments that are exclusively for buying goods and services, like the Bajaj Instant EMI Card let consumers pay in EMIs with flexible tenors. When you wish to pay with your credit card on EMIs, tenors may be fixed. Some retailers and brands accept credit cards issued by particular banks or credit card companies and not others, which leads to impediments in payment choices.
Instant Payment Advantages
Financial services companies like Bajaj Finserv Limited, a leader in the financial and commodity market sector, provide consumers with a solution that is both innovative and suitable as a payment option. With over 3 crores of satisfied customers, Bajaj Finserv’s offering is a digital payment instrument called the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. Bringing a world of shopping benefits to the consumer’s doorstep, here is some information about applying for the card, Bajaj EMI Card eligibility, and features like no cost EMI payment option.
- To be eligible to apply for the card, a person has to be between 21 and 60 years of age, as well as have a source of regular income.
- You can apply for the card from the comfort of your own home in three simple steps. The process is 100% digital, assuring you of immediate card activation. The payment tool is also digital, so you have the convenience of not carrying around a physical card.
- If you’re applying online, you don’t have to submit any documents.
- The card comes with a unique benefit of a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh.
- With this card, you can shop online on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, or Flipkart. You can also shop at 1 lakh+ offline partner stores, across 1,900+ cities in India. More than a million products are on offer, and you have a wide variety to choose from.
- Enjoy cashless payment, and pay in no-cost EMIs with flexible tenors from 3 to 24 months.
- Offline partner stores include Reliance Digital, Croma, Vijay Sales, etc.
- You can also pay for services like gym membership fees and professional course fees, and much more with Bajaj Finserv’s lifestyle partners with this card.
- In case you opt to foreclose your loan at any time during your EMI tenor, there are no charges levied.
With so many advantages, and only a nominal fee to activate the card, the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card is indeed a great payment option for the avid shopper.
Gaurav Khanna is an experienced financial advisor, digital marketer, and writer who is well known for his ability to predict market trends. Check out his blog at Highlight Story.